Looking for a good SeaDoo shop in NJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric67

Hello All,
I'm trying to find a good shop to drop my 1997 Seadoo Challenger. Two of the shops that come up on the seadoo.com dealer locator have some bad reviews. So, if anyone also wants to share their shop experiences and costs to repair that would be great. I live in south jersey, mt. laurel 08054. I bought the Doo a few years ago as a project and have not got it running yet. Now, I just don't have the time to fix it. The carbs have to back on it and someone who knows their way around a 787 could try to get it started.

Thanks,

Hello All,
I'm trying to find a good shop to drop my 1997 Seadoo Challenger. Two of the shops that come up on the seadoo.com dealer locator have some bad reviews. So, if anyone also wants to share their shop experiences and costs to repair that would be great. I live in south jersey, mt. laurel 08054. I bought the Doo a few years ago as a project and have not got it running yet. Now, I just don't have the time to fix it. The carbs have to back on it and someone who knows their way around a 787 could try to get it started.

Thanks,

Eric, Contact Derrick of Jet Set Performance! He is in Mt Laurel, NJ not far from you... and is SD certified.
(609) 440-7845
Tell him Pale Rider sent ya!

In my experience, pretty much all shops/dealers have bad reviews. No one ever goes out of their way to give good feedback

Thanks for the contact Pale Rider. I called a few times this week around noon and once just before 6pm with no luck it just goes to voicemail. I left a message. Do you know if his shop is a seasonal place? He is located very close to me so, i hope to get in touch with him for some repairs.

chucked, your right about that. Tick someone off and they love to tell everyone. I was an auto tech for a number of years with a few different shops. It's tough to find an auto shop you trust and even more difficult to find a marine shop with a seadoo tech. I'm just hoping to avoid the really bad places, like the place i got my 787 motor. He's out of business now or moved to another location.

Thanks for the contact Pale Rider. I called a few times this week around noon and once just before 6pm with no luck it just goes to voicemail. I left a message. Do you know if his shop is a seasonal place? He is located very close to me so, i hope to get in touch with him for some repairs.

wow, I`m really not sure why... I see he`s on PWCtoday all the time... If he is close to you just drive over there...

400 Preston Rd
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08034

I did a google search and saw that he was closed until tomorrow, looks like he`s open from 10:00am, to 1:00PM

that`s all I have...

Finally got it touch with him today. He said he's a little sick this week and now getting his phone calls caught up. I'll be dropping my challenger off in about 2 weeks. I can't wait.
Thanks again...

Finally got it touch with him today. He said he's a little sick this week and now getting his phone calls caught up. I'll be dropping my challenger off in about 2 weeks. I can't wait.
Thanks again...
cool! tell Derrick, if he didn`t pick up the phone he would have lost the repair to Pale Rider Performance!
He`ll know exactly what that means!:lols:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back