Long time two-stroke ski owner, new to forum.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrutter1

Hello,
My name is Marshall and I live in Central VA on Lake Anna. I have owned a Sea-Doo personal watercraft since I sold my 1987 Kawasaki X-2 in 1992 when I bought my first SP. I have also owned a 95 XP (720) and a 97 XP. We currently have two Sea-Doos...a 93 GTX and 95 XP800. The GTX was given to us in 2003 shortly after having a new motor put in. It currently has a Aquavein scoop grate, Solas 12-20 impeller and a trimmed up nozzle mod. The nozzle similar to the 1990 SP nozzle where you had the option of using a different lower bolt hole for the steering nozzle. One was at 0 degrees and the other would trim the nozzle up about 7 degrees I believe. The XP800 was just pulled out of an 11 year hibernation two weeks ago. I am currently trying to resurrect it by changing out fuel lines, rebuilding carbs and giving it a good cleaning. My web research during my project is what allowed me to find the forum. Wish me luck and if you happen to visit Lake Anna, give me a shout!

Marshall93 GTX.jpg95 XP800.jpg

Welcome to the site!

NICE pickup on the 95' XP800!

Post some more pics of it and all the work you are doing to it, this forum loves the X4 platform and especially that model.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back