Light went off in my head

burtshaver2021

Premium Member
Premium Member
I just had what I believe is a great idea, I have a 95 xp that is one of my daily drivers however the vts doesn’t work. I have a 451m relay to fix it with but here’s the great idea, I have 2 92 XP’s one of which is for parts, why couldn’t I take the manual trim cable and knob that you turn by hand of of it and put it on the 95.?? How hard could it be, not very I’m thinking. And they should never have went with electric trim anyways, the manual trim is way better, but that’s progress for you, progress likff Ed washing machines that are fully computerized and last on average of 6 years instead of 40 years. Etc. Etc.

I have a trim knob and parts that go up front for an older ski. Don't know if it is any good but when I scrapped the ski I cut it out of the hull with a sawsall. :D I have some old oil tanks and such off those skis. I don't mess with pre 1996. If you need anything let me know. Free just pay shipping.

I have a trim knob and parts that go up front for an older ski. Don't know if it is any good but when I scrapped the ski I cut it out of the hull with a sawsall. :D I have some old oil tanks and such off those skis. I don't mess with pre 1996. If you need anything let me know. Free just pay shipping.
Thank you, that’s very generous and very much appreciated

I have the parts from a 92 XP in a pile of parts for a 96 XP winter build. I dont see why it wont work? My buddy has the trim from a HX but you need to jump off to adjust it.

Back