Is this worth a grand?

Coastiejoe

He wanted 1300. Will take a grand. I want the trailer and will sell the ski. What's the ski worth for me to seek or part out?

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

[MENTION=29781]Spimothy Leary[/MENTION]; [MENTION=31048]LouDoo[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33508]ocod[/MENTION];

I have no knowledge as to the value of this ski in reality. Lets assume it needs more than a battery, if so, what is the ski and trailer worth with my intention of selling or parting the ski?

Thanks guys..

It's probably worth $500 if non running to about $900 or more if running. If the trailer is worth $600 to you then anything more than $400 for the ski is money in your pocket.
snag it up and deal with the ski later....worth a lot more than $400 if running.

My next door neighbor has that one 96 GTi 717 motor, 3 seater????, he pulls his kids tubing with it quite often.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 96GTI is a great all around ski, great for family's, you can ride comfortably 3 up and it has adequate power, it also is a very reliable ski, and requires little maintenance. On the minus side, it's just not very exciting. Kinda like the family station wagon, I would say in running condition it's worth between $800.00 to $1000.00. So if you can snag the deal for $1000.00 you've got a free to $200.00 trailer.

The other thing that comes to mind, is the trailer strong enough to support your skis? The trailer itself looks O.K., except for maybe the wheels, you will probably need larger wheels and new fenders.

Lou

I had two and worth 1100-1300 tops out there.
I sold both of mine with no trailer for that much
Big and Stable and mechanically friendly especially with the 717

Not running easy $100 engine core to SBT
MPEM call 99spxxx and may offer you some $$
Bronze pump and prop easy $50.
Everything else goes to dump

What happened to the Tritons?

Sounds good,, I will try to complete the deal tomorrow. Thank you for the info/help.

I have no issues with investing some money into the tires and what not. Just not structural things.

Will let you know,,,,

One question, I have always wondered, exactly what is a "what not"? Oh, and one other thing, unless you are in the business of parting out ski's, DO NOT BUY A NON-RUNNING SKI. Don't ask me how I know.

Lou

In this case, a "what not" would be tires and lights as I will upgrade the wheels. And maybe bearings as well,,,

what·not
ˈ(h)wətˌnät/
noun
informal
used to refer to an item or items that are not identified but are felt to have something in common with items already named.
"little flashing digital displays, electric zooms and whatnots"
a stand with shelves for small objects.

https://sarasota.craigslist.org/boa/5517531889.html

Triton Elite Aluminum Double PWC Jetski Wave Runner Trailer - $1250

00Z0Z_cuSE1QDcurz_600x450.jpg

00a0a_4HIcX41wJ93_600x450.jpg

00606_iDiMgKPoff3_600x450.jpg

00e0e_3ZXNdvjwWZv_600x450.jpg

00v0v_afc6lEO5eFd_600x450.jpg

I am selling my 2003 Triton Elite Aluminum Double PWC Jetski Waverunner Trailer.
I replaced the tires and bearings 6 months ago... I know longer have my two Wave Runners so the trailer needs to find a new home.
2" Ball
15' 8" Long 8' 6" Wide
Aluminum Storage Box included 3' X 18" x 18"
Trailer will adjust to fit any model of PWC -
call or Text Jeff at 8 6 3 6 1 0 0 5 4 0

I would prefer a Triton for sure,,, I may still buy the one I posted as I think I can easily move it all. I do LOVE me a Triton..

I would prefer a Triton for sure,,, I may still buy the one I posted as I think I can easily move it all. I do LOVE me a Triton..

For my previous experience dont throw more money into to start over if I can get it for new for the same in the end with no extra elbow grease.
Selling is hard here.....

I have this one. Here it is new for $1350 Local

DOUBLE WAVE RUNNER TRAILER ALUMINUM - $1350 (HOLLYWOOD)

8.jpg

9.jpg

ALUMINUM DOUBLE WAVE RUNNER NEW NEW NEW CALL
BUILT BY CONTINENTAL TRAILERS
EXTRA WIDE ROAD TIRES FOR SOFT GROUND
TWO YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY
SUBMERSIBLE LIGHTS --- SWING UP TONGUE JACK
IN STOCK READY FOR PICK UP
$1350.00 CASH PRICE REDUCED FROM CREDIT CARD PRICE $1400.00
DISCOUNT TRAILER WAREHOUSE
524 NORTH STATE ROAD 7
HOLLYWOOD, FLORIDA 33021

BUSINESS HOURS 9 TO 5 TUESDAY THRU FRIDAY -- 9 TO 4 SATURDAY -- CLOSED SUNDAY AND MONDAY

I honestly think this might be the best deal, it looks road ready, it's aluminum (especially for FL), and you won't have the hassle of selling the ski. And no "what not's" to worry about. The what not's can be pretty pesky.

Lou

I hope you appreciate all of us spending your money, and yes I like the new Continentals, that seems like a deal.

Lou

agree with others, 700-900 for the gti, running

as a part out... not worth that much, mpems aren't anything special that I recall, I parted one out about 2 months ago, fortunately it was $200 on trailer so did fine on the deal.

note: if the ski has cosmetic issues like hood or seats , i have both, mint, dirt cheap (actually for you free), I removed the info gauge already. gti's with a 717 are really really easy to work on.

If it was the "Elite" version I'd buy it right now,,, Still a very good trailer and it is worth the money. Just enough around that it can likely be bought slightly less..

Back