Insurance paid, good for another year..

Coastiejoe

Two skis and a trailer for replacement cost (no depreciation concerns) for $235.70.
Bargain if I ever need to use the plan.

Happy boating...

Two skis and a trailer for replacement cost (no depreciation concerns) for $235.70.

Happy boating...

To me insurance is a better bargain if you never have to use it......just the peace of mind knowing that you have it.

Lou

I just got my bill too, $360 with my big boat. I think the two X4s portion of that are about $100 and that is only because I talked the insurance agent up on them.

I just got my bill too, $360 with my big boat. I think the two X4s portion of that are about $100 and that is only because I talked the insurance agent up on them.

That's not a bad number for three items. Could be much worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy boating...

Yeah...bargain. I pay about $700 for 2 - 2002 Gtx's for listed value (undervalued on purpose) with no trailer but liability on the seadoos - which is actually all I want. I can live without the seadoos as I have 0 money in them
but can't live with a civil suit. Of course up here you can't just buy liability and you can't ride Nov to March.

:thumbsup: :facepalm:

I pay $19 per month for full coverage on my 2012 185 bowrider and my 95 Seadoo... Weird thing is when I added my wife as a driver, my rate went down $2 per month. Would think with more than one vessel, having more than 1 driver would increase as both could be used at the same type thus increasing the risk for a loss..

I just renewed mine a few days ago too. Not sure what everyone else uses, but i highly recommend BoatUS.

I've got Seaworthy insurance, bundled with my Homeowners and Car insurance. It's a Geico company, anybody heard of it? You really don't know how good an insurance company is until you have a claim.

Got the insurance for the boat first then added the ski's, very reasonable for the ski's.

Lou

added: BTW a boating safety course will get you a 10-20% discount, I got 20%, a really good deal since most courses are free, just a few hours of your time. I highly recommend it, I took one this year, really a refresher, but I was surprised how much I had either forgotten or was new.

Last edited by a moderator:
added: BTW a boating safety course will get you a 10-20% discount, I got 20%, a really good deal since most courses are free, just a few hours of your time. I highly recommend it, I took one this year, really a refresher, but I was surprised how much I had either forgotten or was new.

You would think 23 years in the Coast Guard would be worth something,,, You have to show all kinds of things for the discount. Kind if funny,,,

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

75.00 per year for liability here for the seadoo, going to check how much for full coverage in the case of theft.

75.00 per year for liability here for the seadoo, going to check how much for full coverage in the case of theft.

When I set up the insurance on my X4s it was $1 more for full coverage.

On the opposite side of that, when I 20 years old with a 900cc motor cycle and no car to bundle it with it was about $200 per year for liability and $7,000 per year for full coverage.

Just paid mine too. $175/year for pretty much full coverage up to 8k on total loss with $250 deductible. Includes trailer up to $750 and theft too. I sleep better at night having it.

While mine is sitting at the shop having new engines installed I went and quoted mine with Geico.

$300 a year in Florida, 8K stated value on my 1999 Challenger with a 1K deductible, 100K in Liability.

5K in medical and 100K uninsured boater.

Felt is was a good deal, applying for it this week.

Back