I wish Everyone a Merry Christmas!

Mickirig1

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year! I hope Summer is Early this year. I need to run some gas thru a Sea Doo!

I hope everyone enjoy's some time off.

I'll be thinking of you, we have a Christmas Morning ride already planned :)

4.png

Merry Christmas to all. I may get off a little early today but be back Friday.

I would like to also wish you all a very good Holiday Season.

I will be working it, but then take a personal flight and arrive in Ohio just before Midnight. Spend some time with family and then on the 29th headed to NY Times Square to watch the ball drop. Got a room that faces the ball. So don't even have to leave the hotel if we don't want to.

I'll check in over the next few days, just can't help myself.. LOL

Be safe and enjoy your families..

Merry Christmas to all! I know I've only been around for a short time but it's been fun! And we're transferring down south hopefully in the summer so maybe I'll be able to catch up with some of you!

Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe happy new year .. Now being summer here I'm gonna go for a squirt tomorrow :)

Sent from my seadoo using tapatalk

Merry Christmas guys !!

I'm up, sitting with my coffee... and waiting for the craziness to hit. Talking with other parents I know... they have kids that won't sleep, and have to let them open "Santa" gifts at 4am. If I had kids like that... I would tell them to go back to sleep. But... my kids will probably sleep until 7:30 on their own.

My kids are a pain... but holidays like this are fun.

Hope Santa brings you what you asked for !!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Dr. Honda, when our kids were younger there was no way they would have stayed in bed until 7:30. You are raising freaks!!! Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Xmas to all. My kids are already done. Actually they were done at 7:30 and they were up at 6:45. They were up and chomping at the bit. So now it's assembly time for dad. I'm just waiting to eat breakfast now.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Merry Xmas to all. My kids are already done. Actually they were done at 7:30 and they were up at 6:45. They were up and chomping at the bit. So now it's assembly time for dad. I'm just waiting to eat breakfast now.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Now that's more the way I remember things.

Now that's more the way I remember things.

My father just gave my son is first tool box/set, a 105 piece from Harbor. It's a perfect starter for him to get the fundamentals down with. I took the box cutter cause he still uses his fingers to count with sometimes, LOL. He has already removed the wheels from his scooter and cleaned the mud out of them. I think I might paint the tools fluorescent orange, so I can spot them in the yard. This gift made my dad proud, he recalled giving me my first set probably 30+ years ago. He has passed the torch to yet another set of hands!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's over, our son and his family came in last night, Santa stopped here last night, opened presents, then we had Christmas breakfast, it was pretty much done by 9:30. They left around noon to visit his wife's family. The second wave arrived about 1:30, my sister with her daughter and her son. We opened presents, had Christmas lunch/dinner.

Personally I'm feeling some regret the day is pretty much over and to tell the truth some relief, but all in all we had a great Christmas, getting together with family is a big part of the holiday. Gonna go hit the couch.

Lou

If it helps Lou, you can deposit substantial funds to my paypal account and I will buy something special with it.. I promise... Mine hasn't started, almost completed 2nd flight. Number 3 and 4 to go...

Back