I bet I have a safe flight

Coastiejoe

Based on Jesus being on my flight, I think I'm sitting pretty good.

135.jpg

Needed Him on my flight today. Delays and customs nightmares. Love going to remote Canada. :facepalm:

I'd quit my job if I had to go through security or the regular customs lines. I can show up 15 minutes before the flight and still be good to go.

Needed Him on my flight today. Delays and customs nightmares. Love going to remote Canada. :facepalm:

curious where you went, I've had canada tops on my travel list for the last 12 months or so due to my blacklisting of europe and the favorable exchange rate.

Covered Vancouver, Alberta, and Halifax/St John but want to get back there a couple more times in the next 6 months or so.

Wife wanted to go to italy in a big way but i'm making her take her mother on the trip in my place, which actually works out nicely, mom's paying for a good chunk of it.

I have TSA pre check as well. My company makes us go through immigration and purchase work permits. That is a hassle especially when Canada is Union and I am not going to work anyway, just point and bark orders.

I am currently in the Maritimes. New Brunswick to be more specific.

Also a hassle when they loose your luggage along with not permitting me to go through the Canadian express line.

My wife works for lost luggage on certain bids, and she's a busy girl especially if there is bad weather, maintenance, plane swaps, all kinds of excuses. I'm not checking bags unless I absolutely have to although sometimes i'll check on the return flight for convenience, otherwise, its an IT carryon (Love that luggage) and a backpack that is stuffed with assorted crap and goes under the seat.

Lots of airlines over the recent few years have been more aggressive in contracting out ticket counters, baggage handlers, etc with cheap inexperienced labor, not sure if statistically the numbers have fallen off but it sure seems like it.

I was at Fort lauderal airport. The TSW guy wanted to know where my lighter was. With his hand on his gun! Really? Your going to shoot me because I have a lighter? I have been through this security check point 4 times. Until you thought to ask me where my lighter is ! I go out front for a smoke, now you are going to shoot me? Really?

Back