how to hook up hose to 1996 Challenger 787

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenwhitt

Hello all. I am new to the boating thing. I just purchased my first one about six hours ago. I have quads, buggy's, and now a small jet boat. How do I hook a hose up to this so I can run this in my drive way? I want to be sure all checks out before taking it to a lake this weekend? Any tips I need to be aware of for this boat? This boat has 75 hours on it and I got it for $3,800.00. It needs a new bimini top and cover. The rear seat has been stiched in yeo spots but the boat is very clean and he has all service records for the last three years on this since he has had it. Nothing in there but maint items.

Thanks !

Yes.....

Yes, there is.....I have the 1997 Challenger......all you do, is lift the engine hood and on the starboard side, you'll see a cap attached to a small chain. Unscrew this cap and thats where you thread you water hose.
Make sure you start your engine first before turning on the water. There is a threaded bleed off on the back of the transom that will dump the extra pressure.
When you turn on the water, only turn it on with enough pressure that you see water come out of your "tell-tale" line on the back of the hull, at the ski hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back