Hope to splash soon.

Coastiejoe

I FINALLY got around to charging my batteries.. But very busy and all of my toys have been on the back burner and neglected. Though I will be ready to splash for the weekend, I will be working right through it.. Well, sort of,, I have an "office" day on Sunday. I'm thinking I will take my skis with me and go to the lake from there.

We have been out 5 or 6 times already and really enjoying our new Sparks. Hope you get the time and weather is nice Sunday.

Went out yesterday for the first time this year. The water is still freezing in Michigan. But it was a nice day and as long as I wasn't playing too hard I didn't get too wet.

Went out yesterday for the first time this year. The water is still freezing in Michigan. But it was a nice day and as long as I wasn't playing too hard I didn't get too wet.

My GTX is like a Cddy. Super smooth and dry. My RXT-X is like a sports car and you do get wet as you actually catch up to the splash in front of you from the hull cutting into the water. But the ski is an absolute ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope your first outing goes better than mine. I lasted a whole 15 minutes before sucking up a stick and getting it lodged in the pump. The river down here is horrendous with stuff in it this year. Good thing i already had 2 new rings and impellers coming from SBT.

Still didn't get out. But I got the batteries installed and tested the keys. So I'm ready to go now. I'll be getting wet soon. Sorry to hear if your issues Rich, that is never fun,,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got wet... Me and a buddy took my two skis out for 2.5 hours. After a 20 minute check ride, we rode pretty hard for nearly two hours. Bet I sleep pretty good tonight....

Back