Hi, My RXT 260 is 2012. It turns over but won’t start. It quit on the lake last week, waited 10 minutes and it started. Now it just turns over

BCSRXT260

Premium Member
Premium Member
My 2012 RXT 260 turns over but won’t fire up. Has plenty of good gas in it. Ran last week and suddenly quit. Waited 10 minutes and it fired up. 5 days later it won’t fire up

Similar situation here. Was at 100 hours so i took it in to rebuild the supercharger. Now it just clicks when trying to start and the display flashes when clicks. Almost like a bad ground?

Seems like everyone is busy riding their ski’s. I’m buying new next time. Done with losing out on summer from old jet ski’s.

My 2012 RXT 260 turns over but won’t fire up. Has plenty of good gas in it. Ran last week and suddenly quit. Waited 10 minutes and it fired up. 5 days later it won’t fire up
Check fuel pressure to see if pump is coming on or check fuses for fuel pump if that’s all good check for spark

Similar situation here. Was at 100 hours so i took it in to rebuild the supercharger. Now it just clicks when trying to start and the display flashes when clicks. Almost like a bad ground?
Take intake off of supercharger and put a socket on the nut that holds on impeller and try to turn motor over

The ski clicks off when trying to start. Like there’s a bad ground somewhere. I replaced the starter relay and the 12v regulator (basically everything that’s in the battery compartment) but it’s still shorting out. I’m thinking the next thing to check is the starter switch or possibly the battery (that doesn’t make sense to me though.)

The ski clicks off when trying to start. Like there’s a bad ground somewhere. I replaced the starter relay and the 12v regulator (basically everything that’s in the battery compartment) but it’s still shorting out. I’m thinking the next thing to check is the starter switch or possibly the battery (that doesn’t make sense to me though.)
Check to make sure the motor is not seized that’s y I said to try and turn it over with supercharger nut

Back