Help adjust gear and throttle shift levers

Sluggo

Anyone know how to adjust or change something to allow me to move the throttle lever, without the gear shifter lever being all the way forward. 2009 Speedster 150 Single engine 255 HP Maybe a service manual?
I need to get it to let me accelerate without the gearshift being all the way forward

So why do you need it to accelerate when in neutral? For winterizing, you can manually turn the throttle body shaft and it will accelerate in neutral.
You can rip the reverse bucket off by accelerating in neutral or reverse when in the water so it is a safety thing.

So why do you need it to accelerate when in neutral? For winterizing, you can manually turn the throttle body shaft and it will accelerate in neutral.
You can rip the reverse bucket off by accelerating in neutral or reverse when in the water so it is a safety thing.
I don’t need to accelerate in neutral, I don’t need to accelerate when I’m in reverse, although I can do that.. I want to know how to allow the accelerator/throttle lever to release so I can accellerate when in forward. Do you know how to make that happen? For reasons too lengthy to explain here, the lever will not go 100% forward and touch which is when/how the throttle lever will release from idle so you can accelerate. I can only go 90% forward with the lever. So again, I want to know how to adjust or get rid of whatever is keeping the throttle lever at idle so when I am in Gear, forward, not neutral or reverse, I can accelerate. I would like to be able to drive the boat.

I don’t need to accelerate in neutral, I don’t need to accelerate when I’m in reverse, although I can do that.. I want to know how to allow the accelerator/throttle lever to release so I can accellerate when in forward. Do you know how to make that happen? For reasons too lengthy to explain here, the lever will not go 100% forward and touch which is when/how the throttle lever will release from idle so you can accelerate. I can only go 90% forward with the lever. So again, I want to know how to adjust or get rid of whatever is keeping the throttle lever at idle so when I am in Gear, forward, not neutral or reverse, I can accelerate. I would like to be able to drive the boat.

Back