for sale 1996 sea doo speedster twins

hotshotgoal30

Up for sale is a 1996 sea doo speedster with twin 85hp motors. this boat is not in perfect condition, so if your expecting that this isnt for you. it does need a little work. i bought this with the intentions of restoring it as it had been sitting outside for 3 years. i completley detailed the boat and buffed it out with coupound and then wax to give it a nice shine. the seats were missing so i bought a whole set of seats and installed them. ( they arnt new but they work). boat has 2 brand new interstate batteries as well.both carbs on both motors were fully rebuilt as well. jet pumps were gone through and oil changed.. now for the motors.. im very particular when it comes to this as i wanted them done right. i pulled both motors out and rebuilt them top to bottam. new cranks, new pistions, rings, gaskets ect. and not cheap sbt parts either! there was no short cuts taken as i had planned on keeping the boat. one motor is turn key start. fires right up and runs awesome. the other motor starts and idols and runs but starts to backfire sometimes. i think the timing might be off. it has 125 psi in each cylinder. like i said it idols and will run but just backfires.

reason im selling is because i have spent way to much time and money on this thing and i dont have the patience to figure out whats going on with that motor. im assuming it will be somewhat easy for someone to fix it if they know anything about them because it has good compression. its basically a brand new motor. they have maybe 30 mins running time if that. plus i could use the money as i get laid off during the winter. these boats in decent to good shape go anywhere from 4-6k on craigslist all day long.

i can be emailed at mcd500ho@msn.com

Back