First ride of 2014

eddie708

Got out for the first ride of the season today here on long island.:thumbsup: water temp was around 45* but was able to burn a 1/4 of a tank before getting to cold. The x4 ran real well with the new motor in it. Anyone get out this weekend and ride?

image.jpg

photo.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Eddie! I was out a few weeks back with water at 41 so I know how cold you were!!! My water temps are almost ay 60 now so feels much better!!! Have fun out there and be safe! Where did you launch from? Although I am in Ohio, I was born and raised on LI and moved out here 11 years ago. I grew up in Huntington but we built a house out in Shirley that we lived in for 3 years before moving to Ohio...

Hey Eddie! I was out a few weeks back with water at 41 so I know how cold you were!!! My water temps are almost ay 60 now so feels much better!!! Have fun out there and be safe! Where did you launch from? Although I am in Ohio, I was born and raised on LI and moved out here 11 years ago. I grew up in Huntington but we built a house out in Shirley that we lived in for 3 years before moving to Ohio...

Nice! i live in manorville right next to shirley, but i launch from east moriches where my shop is. This is right by the coast guard station in tuthill cove. Cant wait for the warmer water temps, it has been a long winter.

Nice! i live in manorville right next to shirley, but i launch from east moriches where my shop is. This is right by the coast guard station in tuthill cove. Cant wait for the warmer water temps, it has been a long winter.

I miss only a few things about NY.... The city, 4 wheeling on the beaches,fishing for blues and bass on the east end during the migration and family!

Back