Fire extinguisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
On The newer xt,xp,gtx when you open the front storage compartment the handle bars , gauges all lift up so you can get to it while sitting. There are 2 recess in the hood, one for a round safety kit and one for a fire extinguisher. The one for the fire ex. looks like it is molded to fit a certain fire ex. There are two rubber straps that hold it in place. So if someone with a '18, '19 RXTX would give a look and see what brand and model I will order the same. Thanks
Bill

I just gave you the link.
There used to be a standard size that all were made by Kidde. Then Kidde had a massive recall last year on all of them and the new ones the make will not fit any of the skis. The only ones that fit the skis that you can purchase as of today are the ones I posed above.

I just gave you the link.
There used to be a standard size that all were made by Kidde. Then Kidde had a massive recall last year on all of them and the new ones the make will not fit any of the skis. The only ones that fit the skis that you can purchase as of today are the ones I posed above.
OK, thanks,i'll order one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back