Finally, picking up a 96 xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamXP800

Finally ran across the right xp and the right price. It will need some of the basic maintanance but overall it runs great! Picking it up tomorrow!image.jpgimage.jpg

Hate to break it to you but, you're ruined now. Can't wait to see more pics. Congrats gtxman!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yup time for a name change. You won't be getting back on that couch. At least it's motor fits your new X4!

Yea I couldn't stand it. I bought a 96 Spx new way back, sold it a few years back. I miss that hull style and it was a blast with the 717. It doesn't TOUCH the fun of an 787 xp!
More pics to come tomorrow

Congrats, you're gonna love the 96XP, it's mechanically very similar to your GTX, a lot less room to work. However the ride is world's apart.

Lou

It has a set of brand new carbs on it. The dealership put new fuel lines on the carb itself and left the grey tempo lines from tank to selector to carb in??? Wtf?? And it also looks like the RAVE has the pain still on the bolts. The head was deff removed at some point and not sure why. VTS works, speedo and gas gauge do not. I will deff be nagging you x4 guys for some tips on the maintanance before its maiden voyage under my ownership.

I have a 96 XP as well and I love it!!! Had a few issues and have done some small repairs with more to come to keep it running great for years! Hoping to get it back out before winter, have a few questions which I've posted.
I look forward to learning alot from you and all the members here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back