Fault Code P0106 RXT 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbdoc

Hi guys Newbie here again looking for advice . I have a new RXt 300 and my check engine light came on after only a few hours use. It is solid not blinking. I can’t see any issues upon inspection. The error is not there when I start the machine but if I accelerate to 50 -60 mph it comes on . It is solid , not blinking. The ski runs fine after but wont let me go over 40mph. It gives me error code P0106.
I am just starting vacation so don’t want to lose it to service. Any ideas of what I Can do?

more importantly , is it reasonable to continue to drive it for a few days till vacation is over and then bring it in given it runs well?
thanks for any advice!

Probably going into “limp home mode” when you get the error which kinda means don’t keep riding it after you get home. The error becomes inactive when you shutdown the ski so if you kept your speed below the error speed I don’t see a problem riding it. Maybe not mention that to the dealer when you bring it in. Restricting your speed while riding a RXT 300 could be a problem. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back