Fair price for a 2007 155HP RXp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashnic

What would be a good price for this..it's in really good condition, cover and trailer..has 30 hrs on it...I have been trying to find something but no luck.

What would be a good price for this..it's in really good condition, cover and trailer..has 30 hrs on it...I have been trying to find something but no luck.

Id pay 3000-3500 if in good shape with trailor 2500-3000 without trailor

Between $6K and $7K, depending on how well it's been taken care of (no tears in seat, no major chips or cracks in gelcoat, engine serviced regularly... those sorts of things). Including a decent trailer! If you pay over $7K then you're paying too much IMO. Search Ebay for SeaDoo RXP and watch some of them sell on there and note what they go for verses the condition they're in.

- Michael

Id pay 3000-3500 if in good shape with trailor 2500-3000 without trailor

I have not seen 1 sell that low without disclosed major mechanical problems (seized engines and the like), in the 12 months I've been watching Ebay listings and CraigsList ads.

Regards.

- Michael

I have not seen 1 sell that low without disclosed major mechanical problems (seized engines and the like), in the 12 months I've been watching Ebay listings and CraigsList ads.

Regards.

- Michael

Do a google search for "NADA Boats" and you can get an average retail, they ask for your zip code so you can get local retail pricing. All you need is year, make and model plus what ever options you have (trailer, cover etc.) This is the site that banks use for loan values. Should give you a good idea

I just purchased one in VA for $6000 w/trailer and covers. Ski is an '07 first in service in June of '08 = 10 hours. Trailer has a few hundred miles on it...'08 as well.
Hope this gives a point of reference.

Sounds about right to me. :agree:

Good deal actually with so few hours on it. Uhmmm... was it a non-supercharged model as well? In '07 the superchargers still had blasted ceramic washers in them, so beware that!

- Michael

yea im thinking 6,000. Thats about the going rate.

man you guys need to come to MICHIGAN and get some deals. I NEVER look on craigslist for any type of watercraft or EBAY either they are extremely overpriced. something like the one you are describing would seriously sell for around 3500 bucks with a trailor INCLUDED pm some guys from michigan and see what thery say theyll all tell you the same thing.

if you dont use CL or ebay, where are you finding deals like that. id love to see an 07 RXP for 3000...In fair shape they run around 4800 to 5300. You find me a few for 3000 and ill buy them and resell and make some money.

if you dont use CL or ebay, where are you finding deals like that. id love to see an 07 RXP for 3000...In fair shape they run around 4800 to 5300. You find me a few for 3000 and ill buy them and resell and make some money.

Ive lived around the area all my life so i know alot of people? If i see any i will email them to you and you can come get them you need to remember that watercraft is generally cheaper in michigan because you can only use them like 4 maybe 5 months of the year and 3 of those months the water is only 55 - 60 degrees so noone wants them after they buy them.

so it sounds like they are probably good condition with low hours. at that price i would actually be interested if you come across any deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back