• This site contains eBay affiliate links for which Sea-Doo Forum may be compensated.

DI Air Compressor Rebuild Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

I found a good thread on this but I didn't find where to get the "parts" for the job. Engine is getting a complete rebuild so I want to do the compressor complete as well. The only full kits I've found are SBT. Are these kits acceptable?? If there are better ones where can I get the good stuff? Help is appreciated.

COMPRESSOR REBUILD THREAD

Last edited:
WSM sells a rebuild kit as well
Thanks. I ordered a couple kits from each vendor. :) SBT and WSM. I'm gonna check them both out. It will be funny if they are exactly the same. I'm pretty sure these are the parts SBTinstalls in the skis the rebuild and warranty so they have to be decent quality. I happen to believe SBT does their best to give you a quality part at a fair price. I just like being about to compare. :D

Last edited:
Just a side note; people say that some kits are junk others are not. What should also be considered is that water entered into the compressor and that is the cause of it's destruction. I'm also reading about compressor connecting rod bolt failures. That too, if not the correct material can cause catastrophic destruction. Problem is most people seldom work on these skis so we all rely on experience and opinions of others. In the end, the individual has to decide. Due Dilligence is always required. Good Luck !

Another "heads up" for members, if you need parts in the near future best order them now. Supplies can be a bit sketchy at times. Don't plan on them being there when you need them. Plan ahead. Good Luck with your winter projects everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back