Data Base Error?

Matt Braley

Premium Member
Premium Member
Very frustrating. I can't access a couple of the posts and can't figure out why. Trying to answer the "Challenger Exhaust" and the "Two Stroke Seadoos and Parts For Sale" threads and it's just not going to do it. All others seem to work. Is there anything I can do on my end?

Matt I just got that to trying to mod a post. I hit refresh and it came back to life but it was dragging to just get that done. I'll pm Greg.

Thats odd haha, I just got the same error, only after reading this thread.

Database Error Database error
The SeaDoo Forums database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.seadooforum.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.seadooforum.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Very frustrating. I can't access a couple of the posts and can't figure out why. Trying to answer the "Challenger Exhaust" and the "Two Stroke Seadoos and Parts For Sale" threads and it's just not going to do it. All others seem to work. Is there anything I can do on my end?

Thanks for the alert to this Matt. It was the size of the thumbnail database on the site. The thing is monstrous and just chose today to crash. Looks like rebuilding it fixed it thankfully. :cheers:

I noticed I'm not getting the email notifications. I looked at my settings and they appear to be on.

Also tonight I went to upload a photo from my saved pics but "manage attachments" came up empty.

I also "called" you as in [MENTION=2]hfgreg[/MENTION]

Back