Custom Sub Box in engine storage compartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish1800

I saw someone built a custom sub enclosure using one of the storage compartments under the sunpad area. For the life of me now I can't find the thread does anyone know which one I'm referring to? Looking to put a 10" sub under there so I don't have to cut a extra hole.

I dont really recall anyone making a custom enclosure in the storage area. There was a member who put a sub in a premade box in the rear storage area.

I put this in my Speedster 150... Nothing majorly "custom" but sounds awesome..

270.jpg

Its a Kicker setup.. The sub and enclosure are 1 unit that you order.. You may be able to order the box alone but not sure on that.. but I will tell you that it does sound awesome and i dont have all that much power going to it..

Its a Kicker setup.. The sub and enclosure are 1 unit that you order.. You may be able to order the box alone but not sure on that.. but I will tell you that it does sound awesome and i dont have all that much power going to it..

I'm looking at using the Alpine Marine sub only 1 http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/swr-m100/ and having someone build me a fiberglass enclosure that will drop right into one of the storage compartments that way I've got bass and still can use the other side of the storage area for my anchor. Great idea though and it uses the space to amplify it to boot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back