Craigslist ads near me.

Seadoobuddy

Premium Member
Premium Member
I just thought that I would start a thread listing some ads that might interest other people or those ads that are just plain weird or intriguing.

Other people can do the same and maybe volunteer to look at said "ad" for someone out of state.

Let's keep it to marine items only!!!!

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bod/2918775818.html

2007 Honda PWC 65 hrs, with 3 yrs of warranty left on it. Just a few miles away from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
pats only, you sure you don't live near Boston. It that 67 still listed? Just sold a ski so I'm down to two.

Lou

pats only, you sure you don't live near Boston. It that 67 still listed? Just sold a ski so I'm down to two.

Lou

Looks like that ad is still listed, would make for a fun project. I'm going to do some upgrades on my UTV this summer so another toy is out of the question. Still have a rebuilt engine in my '95XP to break in once the water warms up and some maintenance on the '96XP. Harry:cheers:

Griz, they would fit on your barbeque! i checked my local adds and they was full of listings for casual sexual encounters with fat broads and queers (not that there is anything wrong with that). there was one guy in the detroit area offering to "check your compression", don't know what that was about.

Is it just me, but this bold red and blue type is giving me a head ache. Somebody's found the font button.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lou, thanks for pointing out the first post. I'm glad that you read it. It seems that not all do.

Back