Completely restored 96 Speedster Perfect Condition

afranklin19

I am selling my 1996 Seadoo Speedster. I am the third owner. I bought this from a friend who purchased another boat and did not need it. I have replaced the seats, re-painted all the trim to change the color of the boat, rebuilt carbs, new impellars, complete Rockford Fosgate stereo, charging system upgraded to handle the stereo, there is not a part that can be pulled off easily that has not been replaced. It has 2 batteries. When the boat is off, the front battery runs the system. If you kill the front battery listening while parked, the boat will still start off the rear battery. When both motors reach 2000 rpm's the relay will engage and charge both batteries. You can never be left stranded from a dead battery. I also have a battery maintainer installed in the boat so when you are at home or in my case on the boat lift, the batteries can be fully charged everytime you hit the start button. It has 2 8" Rockford marine coax speakers in the rear, and 2 6 1/2 Rockford marine coax speakers in the front. There is a 4 channel 300 watt rockford amp that pushes everything. I-pod adapter built in, charges and plays. Store the i-pod in a safe dry area and there is a remote by the steering wheel that controls your i-pod and all radio functions.

All work was done last winter. I love this boat and would like it to go to a good home. I am looking for a new project, do not have to sell but will entertain all reasonable offers. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I have more pics.

I am asking $6000.

804-363-8112
afranklin19@gmail.com

Jamie

Attachments

• October 2009 007.jpg
    October 2009 007.jpg
    607.9 KB · Views: 66
Back