compatible 140mm pump

rusty nail

is the 1996 xp pump identical to the 1998 gti? is there any modifications needed for it to work? or will they simply bolt on? other then the obvious changing the articulating nozzle with the reverse bucket nozzle.

I have a lot of 140mm pumps. I don't know for sure but if you have the correct prop on there seems to me it should bolt right up and work just fine.

I have a lot of 140mm pumps. I don't know for sure but if you have the correct prop on there seems to me it should bolt right up and work just fine.
Hi - Any suggestions where I can buy a complete jet pump for 2002 GTX DI. Whole assembly so we can just bolt it on and go. ? Thanks.

so i have some answers....for sure the props are different. see chart below

Sea Doo Impeller Reference Chart

there are a couple other different things....the water intake as it goes through the transom is different...the xp has an additional tube that threads into the pump and goes through the hull where the gti simply has an O ring right at the transom.....similiar technique for the baffles that take the water out of the bilge...but they all can be unthreaded to be used interchangably

Shop around for pricing. I'm an ebay kinda guy and buy a lot of parts. If you were local to me I could hook you up. Good luck and keep your money in your pocket whenever possible. These things are not that difficult to work on.

Back