collaspable paddle

MikeM8560

hi all I just bought 2 used seadoos and really havnt ran them much yet but I was at Walmart last nuight and saw these colaspable paddles about 20" closed it fits nicly up front in storage just in case I need it open is about 3-4 feet
283.jpg

Attachments

• 0002269711828_180X180.jpg
    0002269711828_180X180.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 6
hi all I just bought 2 used seadoos and really havnt ran them much yet but I was at Walmart last nuight and saw these colaspable paddles about 20" closed it fits nicly up front in storage just in case I need it open is about 3-4 feet
283.jpg

How much were they? I have always had paddles in all of the boats I have owned. Never in any skis. But certainly can't hurt...

I thought they were a requirement. Although I never have needed them as I never ski alone. Towing is better than paddling!

sorry they were $15 and change. in deep water here I wouldn't want to swim and not alone but just in case. I figured if I ever needed it id wish I had it

I'm going to buy two of them and permanently attach them either to the bottom of my seat or inside the engine compartment somewhere..

I am of the belief I will NEVER need them. But if I don't have them you know I will...

I've owned one for years, it came in a storage bin of a trailer I bought, but ironically it sits in a box in the garage, its never been used.
Its probably a good idea to attach it to the seat but since I ride alone so infrequently, I never could see the need, a good tow rope was always more important to me.

That is what i carry on the boat, doubt it would ever help though. I don't even think i can reach the water...lol

I keep one in the ski in Florida but in Michigan on the GTX I have room for a larger wooden paddle. I wrapped foam insulation around them to keep it from knocking around.

I have my collapsible paddle under my front storage bin along with a tow rope as i do go alone at times.

Back