Clarion radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitZero

Does anyone know the model number of the clarion radio original to 05 sea doo challenger 180? I want to install a radio but the old radio is still there without the face or interface.

Its gonna be about the same price to install a new radio as it would be to replace the faceplate and get that one working. You can install any radio you choose. The wires are pretty much the same with any brand or model. It is easy to swap them out.

Sure, lots of people add them. You just gotta find a place to mount it. Search around here and I bet someone else has already done it.

Bimini

I am going to see a Bimini top for my boat today. However the top is broken on one pole. Are these things fixable? If you could give me a "heads up" on this before I go would be great.....and thanks for all the info

You could replace a pole if you had a local shop that sold them. I actually have the aftermarket bimini off my boat that I bent up last year. So I have some spare parts like the plastic mounts and joints. Some of the poles are still good depending on what you need. It is easy to cut them and drill the holes. The hardest part would be bending the tube. Let me know what it needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back