cheapest place to buy oem parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on what your looking for. If your looking for OEM parts, the Seadoowarehouse.com is one of the best places to purchase your parts. You know, your getting the high quailty parts replacement.

For parts like rebuild kits, motor or gasket kits, I use SBT and have for over 7 years. I've only had one issue with SBT, so for me, their track record speaks for itself......

No.. if I have to, I'll use them, but their part prices, for most things I've looked for (am a thritfy shopper), their prices are upwards of 20% more than other popular vendors I use. But, they are reliable and worth keeping as a bookmark....

I just checked OSD vs warehouse... for the lower oil tank grommet for a '02 XP (A part I just ordered.) 293720008

OSD $6.22
Warehouse $6.99

OSD shipping: $2.95
Warehouse shipping $9.00

OSD total: $9.17
Warehouse: $15.99

OSD savings: $6.82

speaking of parts, are after market gaskets the same? I'm looking at getting some carb gaskets to keep as spares just in case for my 951s, if I have to pull the carbs for any reason I can then throw them back on with new gaskets.

Last edited by a moderator:
last time I had my carbs off I cut my own gaskets from a sheet of gasket maker, a heck of alot cheaper than paying for gaskets plus shipping. I haven't had any issues with them. Anybody see a problem with making your own gaskets?

SeadooWarehouse is a little higher for shipping smaller products at times. But do know that the shipping rate is often times adjusted to a lower price after ordering. The orders are sorted through and processed individually.

make your own, that's interesting. I found them for around $2.5 each... I'm going to wait till I actually need them... I've spent enough money in the past few weeks on these things!

i refuse to pay the 14.00 seadoowarehouse wants EACH for the carb filters, when other vendors offer them for 4.50 each. thanks to all who replied.

i refuse to pay the 14.00 seadoowarehouse wants EACH for the carb filters, when other vendors offer them for 4.50 each. thanks to all who replied.

Where are you finding them for $4.50? Cheapest I found them was $17.47 w/ free shipping.

osd parts talk to nick he's great and if you don't see it let him know and he'll get it for you. If pricing is an issue write him he's been fantastic in terms of customer relations. Prime example i wanted proK filters and jetting for it, within 20min had it up on the site for me.

Scott

I've got a guy who will sell carb. gaskets 10 for 10.00 including shipping, Doc uses them too so you know they're good. PM me and I'll give you the guys name.

Lou

last time I had my carbs off I cut my own gaskets from a sheet of gasket maker, a heck of alot cheaper than paying for gaskets plus shipping. I haven't had any issues with them. Anybody see a problem with making your own gaskets?

In a pinch myself and a buddy made a exhaust manifold to pipe gasket one time. As far as I know it has never leaked

I'm thinking maybe order 2 sets to save on shipping, and am looking at a 274000862 as well. rubber surround for my '99. just in case... if $12.00 saves me from a rebuild, then why not.

Hey guys....

Try to remember... Seadoowarehouse pays to keep this site alive, so you may want to consider supporting them, even if they are few $$$ higher.

Also remember, guys like Snipe, Chester, Dr Honda, and some of the others normally charge for our time. So you get use for free as long as the site stays open.

Just some food for thought.

With that said... I buy my Polaris parts at Partspitstop. They have very good customer service, and they ship quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back