Can't attach image

Isaac-1

I have been trying to post photos of my boat for a few days, and I can't get the image attachment to work, when I click on attach image I just get a blank window to pop us with no options. I have tried 2 different computers, and 2 different browsers (firefox and chrome). I have seen a couple of other people having the same problem, but have never seen a reply to their request for help.

In most cases it is a size issue. Try a smaller image. Or, use Tapatalk. Works great no mater the size as it adjust everything for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isaac. Us the window loading blank? We have ironed out the posting issues just recently and it sh I uld work fine.

Trying it now, clicking go advanced, I get the advanced editor, clicking the paperclip, and I get a gray window, I see some transfering data as normal, box turns white and is blank.

Have you tried to do it through quick reply? By clicking the image button.

Trying it now, clicking go advanced, I get the advanced editor, clicking the paperclip, and I get a gray window, I see some transfering data as normal, box turns white and is blank.

Try it through the paperclip now. Should work.

attachment.php
test

Attachments

• 1._gti_se_130_my2015_maldives_blue_34fr-test_0.jpg
    1._gti_se_130_my2015_maldives_blue_34fr-test_0.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 13
trying now, here is part of this weekends cosmetic project while waiting on parts.

Attachments

• oxidation.JPG
    oxidation.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 3
Back