CanDoo home/seadoowarehouse

shucky

just wondering if the candoo home version for seadoo can be bought from seadoo warehouse as well as its case please, I can't remember who actually runs the warehouse side of the forum [MENTION=2]hfgreg[/MENTION] [MENTION=41828]Minnetonka4me[/MENTION] if it can be purchased whats the best price including shipping to Australia?
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries .....I guess I'm looking for [MENTION=2]hfgreg[/MENTION] then... cant remember who runs the ware house as I said above though I was thinking it was one of you 2.. cheers

Cheers Racer, just sent the pm though, I am starting to get a bit impatient with this international currency conversion and shipping mess to be honest..

Yeah .. We're down to about
.86 cents per USD.... Hoping I can get a better price other then what I just seen trying to get the order placed

Sent from my seadoo using tapatalk

Yeah .. We're down to about
.86 cents per USD.... Hoping I can get a better price other then what I just seen trying to get the order placed

i had mine for 10 months now, worth every dollar!!!

Yeah Pete I can see the value of having one I'm just having a hard time getting the order placed looking at a couple other items as well therefore it would be good to get a cut on the shipping charge...
Not to mention that for the AU $ we only get U.S 86 cents

Pete, from where did you buy yours and what the shipping cost to you. How is your weather right now?
yeah brought from pwcmuscle, paypal.

Subtotal $399.99
Discount (5%) -$20.00
Shipping/handling $46.00
Total $425.99 USD
it arrived very quickly.
yeah shucky, back then the exchange about same as now....

Conversion from:
-$489.88 AUD
Conversion to:
$425.99 USD

dont complain about prices, just feel for we poor aussies......

seadoobuddy getting hot, in brisbane (g20) where i am its pretty good all year.
water temp now about 20 cel.

http://www.coastalwatch.com/surf-cams-surf-reports/qld/surfers-paradise

Wonder how you got that price... As I tried it came to a total of just under $600 au$ even with the onsite discount..., not complaining but ready to give up to be honest,, did you get the carry case with yours as well Pete? Or just buy the unit?..

i'm just a nice guy!?
dont know about the price, i was a premium member back then, not sure if that had anything to do with it.
yeah case as well
mate drive up here and you can borrow it over the weekend....

Don't bother with a case. I went to WalMart and bought a $7.99 padded kids lunch "box". Works perfect.

Back