Bp

easygoing

Anyone worried bout this ol oil slick killn the season? Let alone everything else? Bummer. I hear it stinks to high heaven in ol miss

I'm waiting before making any conclusions. Everything the media says I take with a grain of salt. Lets wait and get the facts first.

Craig

Conclusions?

We have another thread relating more of the facts surrounding the spill, but we can direct this one more to how it affects us personally.

Louis was saying there is oil washing up on the beaches. Apparently there is a big call for "hair" to help pick up the oil. They are calling all barber shops for hair clippings. Interesting short-term solution imo...

They definitely need to do mroe then they are doing form what I have read. Lets hope it doesnt ruin the season..

it'll keep the pumps and engines/exhaust well lubricated though? lol

They really need to get this cleaned up fast, as far as jumping to conclusions from what the media say? What about the live footage as proof!

No matter how bad someone makes it sound this is very bad none the less, just the amount of fish and other marine life it is killing it just sad.

Back