Black Friday Deals? Blacktip?

chucked

I need a new seat cover for my 2011 GTI. I think 2-3 years ago blacktip had a black friday sale, got a seat cover for like 50% off. Any one know if they are doing it again?

Here is the email I got
263.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Certainly a good opportunity of you are wanting Black Tip product. I'll look at the site later myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. I'm in for a few handlebar covers at $17.50. Easier than trying to scrub them clean. Maybe a few elite mats with the yellow/black for the 96 XPs.

SES has a great sale through tomorrow as well. I'm sending in two 787s to get rebuilt as spares since he is giving more off for multiple engines.

Fullboreonline.com they are offering 3 year warranty as well

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

$900 on 951, $650 on 787. $50 off each if multiple. Best deal is Def the 787.

Will blacktip make the covers without a logo when you order the custom design? Just curious

Will blacktip make the covers without a logo when you order the custom design? Just curious

I actually have the exact same question. I tried to call but they closed at noon today. I'm just going to order and send an email asking if they can refrain from adding the logo. If not, I may just cancel that item first thing monday when they open back up.

I'm trying to find seat covers for the 201 GTX and 2009 RXT-X and they don't seen to list them... Oh well....

Same here. I'm in for a few handlebar covers at $17.50. Easier than trying to scrub them clean. Maybe a few elite mats with the yellow/black for the 96 XPs.

I like my BT mats I got for my 96, but after getting Hydroturf, I just can't switch back regardless of the price difference. The thing that irks me the most is the 2 piece mat in the footwell. And for the regular price of the elite mats, that should not be there. A normal set of black cut groove with psa is only $98 less 10% or 15% thru pwcmuscle.

It looks like the stuff is still half price on WCSS.

Black tip

293.jpg

Hydro

294.jpg

[MENTION=57920]racerxxx[/MENTION]

Thank you,,, appreciate the help..
Hope you had a good Turkey Day !!

[MENTION=57920]racerxxx[/MENTION]

Thank you,,, appreciate the help..
Hope you had a good Turkey Day !!

No Prob! T-day was good. Deep fried and injected turkey is always good. Supposed to go paintball today but they were booked solid, so tomorrow it is!

No Prob! T-day was good. Deep fried and injected turkey is always good. Supposed to go paintball today but they were booked solid, so tomorrow it is!

I do enjoy a good paintball match. We use plastic bullets when we do SIM's at work. Lets just say HOLY CRAP Painful. I had to get one removed from my elbow joint then penetrated the skin. Not a lot of mass, but lots of speed and the melt a bit. 1400 feet per second...

I did buy two seat covers. Price was to good not to do so. Got the custom ones made from Suede.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back