As a Florida resident, are there deals for Florida colleges?

Coastiejoe

I have a daughter that is graduating high school. DonFlorida Residents get discounts within the state?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, in state tuition is always much lower than out of state. There are also a ton of grants and scholarships that she could apply for. If her grades are good enough the Bright Futures program could pay for 75-100% of her schooling. I'm not sure how that would work since she just started attending Florida schools recently though, correct?

She is not even here yet, finishing High School in Ohio where I moved from.. Her grades are decent, but she is SUPER at Fastpitch.. LOL Her freshman year she was Rookie of the year and the Varsity Pitcher. So I am PRAYING that will help... Any information is apprecaited. I will look at in state tuition. Thanks..

in state tuition is much lower, my Daughter attends UF.

We also get a small amount from Bright futures, its not much, but it helps, not sure how that would apply or if at all in this situation.

Don't even check at the U, its shockingly expensive but there are some great schools depending on what she plans on majoring in.

Back