Anyone Name Their PWC?

Well ya sorta. I went over to see it, looks pretty good, the upper cowling needs painting, but the rest of the ski looks like it can be buffed out. So I gave the owner $100.00, he's going to bring it to the lake sat, if everything checks out I'll give him the remaining 1100.00 then.

I figured since he was willing to let me ride it, the ski is O.K., so I went ahead and added it to the fleet.

Lou

My Si is "Scurvy Dog."

39.jpg

Doc,

That's a good one, the name of our houseboat is Knarly Bastard, kinda goes together.

Lou

Mines called "Kwitcha-Bitchen".
It didn't go down real well but the name stuck
A mates ski boat is call "Loftam" = Lot's of ,,,,,,, time and money.

I have named my Shamu ski for obvious reasons... And my GSX which was quite the lemon when we got it is now our sweet Lemonade! I just got rid of Limeade (a more or less plain GTX)

Wow... back from the dead thread. (5 years old)

Doc,

Is the Scurvy Dog 2 photo a 96 XP?

Yep... it was. It just got sold this spring. It was a great ski, never gave me any issues once I got her running. I found it sitting in a grange with a trailer, with a bad wheel bearing. I think it had been sitting for 5~6 years before I brought her back to life.

Wow... back from the dead thread. (5 years old)

Yep... it was. It just got sold this spring. It was a great ski, never gave me any issues once I got her running. I found it sitting in a grange with a trailer, with a bad wheel bearing. I think it had been sitting for 5~6 years before I brought her back to life.

Lol When I saw it I had to bring the thread back to life. The reason I asked is because I just purchased that exact ski from a guy in Dunbar, PA. I am the new owner of the Scurvy Dog 2. Still running very well. Thanks for all the work you did to it!

i'm guessing fleabay, you can get anything you want !!!

interesting idea, I don't have any interest in naming my ski, but I give my buddy a hard time for not naming his boat, I always call it "the generic" because he won't name it. He told me last time out that he might name it "the generic" just to hassle me, but only if I spend the $20 on decals :)

Back