Anyone make custom decals for a Sportster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muddinking

Does anyone make any custom decals for a 98 Seadoo Sportster? I'd like to update the look of the boat and get rid of the stock paint splash decals.

If you send me a picture (side view) of your boat without shadows. I remove the graphics with a photoshop tool, then I design graphics in the colors you want and add them on to the boat so you can see what they will look like. All I need is some ideas of what you would like.
Here are some pictures of one of my projects.

Attachments

• orig.jpg
    orig.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 174
  • remove.jpg
    remove.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 157
  • art2.jpg
    art2.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 201
  • 95 Seadoo Speedster done.jpg
    95 Seadoo Speedster done.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 212
Did you give them a design? I'm looking for design ideas. I have the blueish purple interior on my 98 Sportster 1800 and want something to match but don't care for the purple...

Yeah they can make anything. Just gotta send them your ideas. I actually like the look of the ones they sell on ebay. They are going to make them bigger though and changes the colors and design something to match my boat.

If you send me a picture (side view) of your boat without shadows. I remove the graphics with a photoshop tool, then I design graphics in the colors you want and add them on to the boat so you can see what they will look like. All I need is some ideas of what you would like.

That is awesome work! I'll get my boat cleaned up this weekend and snap some pics. Thank you very much.

I got some pics of the boat today. Do you have an email address that I could send them to? Your message inbox is full.

I'm wanting something with kind of an electricity or lighting type of decal. Maybe the SeaDoo decal with electricity coming off the letters and then it running down the side of the boat?

Im remodeling i reapolstered my seats limegreen and white and im putting in lime green hydro turf. the origional decals arefine just id like just black or lime green and black. Can you redo the stock decalsjust like lime green. I did like that picture of the boat you did it was kind of like flames in the seadoo right? and i have to have the presteige worldwide! that is f'in awesome. givemesomeprices ill definatly buy some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back