anybody into a ride down the east coast, along the gulf, an then, up the west coast

..just the us shore lines...........looking to ride the coast lines, an putting together a monster heman iron human waternoid jet ski tour..........get acouple of rich women or dudes........with big boats to follow, for breakfast, lunch an dinner an a place a mechanic can work on the boats......whos in......? it may take six months.........:)

a waternoid......is one who rides a jet ski,......

Last edited by a moderator:
On paper it sound like fun...

But I'd prefer to keep that idea on paper.

I live on the coast and we generally restrict our offshore runs to about 20 miles each way...

MORE than enough for me and i'm usually a little stiff the next morning.

I couldn't imagine attempting that along the North American borders. However It would be more scenic than Dangerous Waters, if someone was going to attempt that I'd recommend sponsorship's and TV camera's, otherwise people wouldn't be able to enjoy the accomplishment.

if i start at the top of maine an get boaters in that area to follow me down till they get tired, an then pick up more boaters, an the same drop off an pick up of boaters, then we can create the greatest boat parade ever, around the coastlines........so that way, if you only want to ride twenty miles in the boat pararde you can be a part of it..........an i think we get the sponsors an get one from every manufacture, with a million dollar boat with about twenty riders an change riders when one gets tired, an take it all the way around, an see which skis fare out better.........someone know that dude that played in that movie titanic......hes got a boat we can use...dont he.....?
:svengo:

an you may ask, how am i to know when the boat parade willl be riding by my place.........we will have a map an a locator system so you all can see, when the greatest boat parade on earth will be riding by...
:agree:

whos got the connection with the discovery channel......?....get to work people, any money made off it, well put it to charitys, along the coasts.....an fuel.......lots of it.....

maybe run an electrical cord to the jet ski from the million dolllar boat that is running off of solar an wind.......maybe a geothermal tube running up from the bottom of the ocean floor......

Back