Almost FREE, Oak Plantation Resort Timeshare. (Kissimmee FL location, near Disney)

Coastiejoe

Basically, my wife paid $13,000 for this a few years back and has paid the annual maintenance fees since then. She has used it once and we have never used it.

We are giving it to whoever wants it. The only cost will be the cost to transfer it over to you and then you absorb it fully. We will go through Oak Plantation to do the transfer as they pretty much require it to be done this way.

Oak Plantation Resort
4090 Enchanted Oaks Circle, Kissimmee, FL 34741. This is one bedroom and one bathroom setup.

Here is the main link: http://oakplantationresort.com/

Here is a link to BOOKING.COM. It shows MANY pictures. Gym, pool, kid water play area, ect ect..
Once you click on the link, Oak Plantation will be on the top. Click on that..
http://www.booking.com/hotel/us/oak...31172712c073052cfc39510916dX1;highlight_room=

Let me know if you are interested.. thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
shouldn't we do a ski trip and trash the place first ?

seriously... what are the annual fees and how much to transfer.. any idea ?

shouldn't we do a ski trip and trash the place first ?

seriously... what are the annual fees and how much to transfer.. any idea ?

I will get you accurate information. I know she knows the fees, but I don't think she knows the transfer rate/fee. I/we will call Plantation Oaks and get solid information.

Thanks...

I heard they did, but they are up and running. Never stopped selling or renting their rooms/condos. Just under a different corporate name I believe.

We as a couple have never used it, she had four of them and her family use them all the time. I just felt it was silly for me/us to pay the fees, not use it, and allow family to use if for free... So time to let them go.

I do know others that have done a group buy as well. I just never entertained it.

She paif like 13 grand for this one and then the yearly maintenance...

Back