A Member Looks at Racing.....Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crap!!! I am just now getting up to speed on this thread. Dang, I hate that happened dude. I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better. One of the hardest things I ever did was to walk away from motocross racing! It's in your blood and you think about returning, but as bad as you want to race, at some point, you have to decide between a normal, healthy life with family or the thrills and perils of the game. I wish the best for you, get well soon, stay off the lortabs, and get back on a ski!

Thank you I'm doing OK. I walk without a limp now but it still feels a little soar of coarse especially when I first get going.

I am saving a 95 Speedster right now and upgrading it to twin 717's with the intent to get the family out on the water more. We have taken the skis out a couple times but they just don't enjoy it like I do.

I've been super busy buying dead Seadoos to fix or strip. I'm amazed at how my name has gotten around for aftermarket parts and tuning help so I've spent most the summer supporting other riders but that's cool to.

Now I'm getting not one but two carbon fiber X4's shipped in from around the country so I'm looking forward to building myself the coolest keepers. I tend to bundle up and ride more in the winter for some reason. It's slower at work so I have more time.

I love the machines but I'm not itching to line back up with larger, newer skis. I have no insurance so I had to pay my med bills in cash(that cost me a Doo or two). I had never broken a bone or needed a stitch before this so I'm happy to be back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back