96’ XP frequent stalling

1099ezg

Recently, i’ve noticed under higher loads that my jetski starts to completely shut off. Especially when above 75% throttle and then if i do sharp turns and then try to floor it it’s not a fan. Also, it happens above like 50% throttle when i have a passenger on it as well. I am only 160lbs and my passengers only 130lbs so i feel like this should not be an issue at all.

I know these sea doos are light and even with two people the back loves to sink if i have no throttle on.

After it stalls once it seems to ride really rough and idle unevenly like it’s misfiring and then starts to stall much easier afterward. It’s really odd and the carbs have been tuned well and carbon cleaned out with new plugs so i’m a little confused. It also takes quite a bit of cranks to get it started after these stalls if it’ll even start. It is really uneven when it stalls so i don’t think/know if it would be a fuel delivery problem or not.

Could it be something with the propeller/drive shaft, rave valves or poor compression?

Back