951 oil delete

I just bought a gsx with a 951. I'm putting the motor in my 99 GTX limited. I noticed it's been converted to a gas oil mix. Should I convert it back to oil injection? Or leave it alone and just mix oil and gas

Hoping someone here can help me. I have a 2000 Sea-Doo XP limited 951. The previous owner Got rid of the oil injection and he also got rid of the oil tank and all of its components. The pump is still in place. I do not know if he removed the coupler. Is this the correct process for my ski?

It's supposed to have a block out plate in place with all components removed. BUT I posted a thread a few weeks ago about the oil pump and was informed to put it back on. I did a swap in a 99 GTX and the previous owner of the motor did a delete kit. So I did end up putting the oil pump and new lines back on it. Runs excellent now..

Appreciate the info. If I had the parts that’s what I would do. he left nothing in the hull except for the oil pump and that is probably no good because he did not block off the ports on it nor does it appear that he removed the coupler, which means it’s been running with no oil. If I could find all the parts I would probably up to put it all back on. My other concern after reading through the threads is that he did not leave the oil tank and other lines connected to the motor.

Appreciate the info. If I had the parts that’s what I would do. he left nothing in the hull except for the oil pump and that is probably no good because he did not block off the ports on it nor does it appear that he removed the coupler, which means it’s been running with no oil. If I could find all the parts I would probably up to put it all back on. My other concern after reading through the threads is that he did not leave the oil tank and other lines connected to the motor.
Even though it's not the full delete kit I would assume he blocked the ports and just got lazy not pulling the front cover to remove everything. I would hope he mixed the gas with oil witch is the whole point of the delete kit. I would look on eBay and just replace everything he took out. It beats replacement of the motor.

Back