• This site contains eBay affiliate links for which Sea-Doo Forum may be compensated.

951 DI Compressor Oil Fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klipsh

Greetings,

I have a 2002 Seadoo RXDI powered by the 951 DI and as I was rebuilding the motor I damaged the oil injection fitting on the compressor it's a little brass piece that I can't find a part number for or anything could someone help me out, please? Thanks in advance,

-Marco

I had trouble finding this myself and after I purchased (2) I found (2) in my spares drawer. I verified the part number is the same as on the DIs. I have knocker set up that I screw onto the vise-Grips. I just clamped down on the diameter pretty tight then a few taps got it moving. Part came right out. I find the engine shops don't check these valves and I think that might be the reason some ski engine fail prematurely. These valves should hold a small amount of pressure. I find sometimes they are not clear either. Give them a good once over. Good Luck!!

Enter this part on a Seadoo Parts site and where used should come up. You'll see it fits a lot of skis RFI and DI.

Seadoo Parts

I had trouble finding this myself and after I purchased (2) I found (2) in my spares drawer. I verified the part number is the same as on the DIs. I have knocker set up that I screw onto the vise-Grips. I just clamped down on the diameter pretty tight then a few taps got it moving. Part came right out. I find the engine shops don't check these valves and I think that might be the reason some ski engine fail prematurely. These valves should hold a small amount of pressure. I find sometimes they are not clear either. Give them a good once over. Good Luck!!

Enter this part on a Seadoo Parts site and where used should come up. You'll see it fits a lot of skis RFI and DI.

Seadoo Parts
Thanks for your reply.
Where did you use this check valve was it like on the compressor oil injection or like the crankcase injection etc.
Thanks in advance
-Marco

Thanks for your reply.
Where did you use this check valve was it like on the compressor oil injection or like the crankcase injection etc.
Thanks in advance
-Marco
Do your research but the one I used I pulled off the DI air compressor and put it on my RFI intake. :) I tested it before installing. If you look at the "Where Used" it will tell you which models and locations the part is used. It is a long list. Verify it for your application but I'm sure it is the same one. Good Luck!

Do your research but the one I used I pulled off the DI air compressor and put it on my RFI intake. :) I tested it before installing. If you look at the "Where Used" it will tell you which models and locations the part is used. It is a long list. Verify it for your application but I'm sure it is the same one. Good Luck!
Thanks! I took a closer look at the leftovers and it seems like its that exact thing but it has a cover on it! Thank you so much have a wonderful week!

You can take a look at these on close up there are all the same and the same as the part number of the fitting I provided. The pictures of the fitting by itself the nipple is missing which is why I needed to replace it. The last picture is the intake of the RFI where I installed the fitting.

951 DI Final Assemble on Bench 2022 (1).JPEG

GTX DI Engine oil check valves.jpg

Attachments

• GTX DI Engine oil check valves.jpg
    GTX DI Engine oil check valves.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Oil pump Fitting  (1).JPEG
    Oil pump Fitting (1).JPEG
    116.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Oil pump Fitting  (2).JPEG
    Oil pump Fitting (2).JPEG
    152.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Oil pump Fitting  (3).JPEG
    Oil pump Fitting (3).JPEG
    124.7 KB · Views: 15
You can take a look at these on close up there are all the same and the same as the part number of the fitting I provided. The pictures of the fitting by itself the nipple is missing which is why I needed to replace it. The last picture is the intake of the RFI where I installed the fitting.

View attachment 60730

View attachment 60735
Oh my gosh, thats really nice of you! I appreciate it so much! This cleared up alot for me im currently trying to get the old fitting out and ill order the new part soon. The fitting is proving to be a pain for me cant get it out haha! Thanks again.

-Marco

Someone probably sells the vise-grip type knocker that I made 45 years ago. LOL It takesa bout 20 seconds to get the oiler removed. I've pulled them and replaced the same ones after I have cleaned them. I truly believe that some premature engine failures after rebuild can be attributed to these componets NOT being serviced, tested, or inspected. If they are leaking and not hold pressure they will not atomize the oil properly. This IS the lubrication system. Good Luck !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back