95 XP800 Rebuilt 787 Bottom End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Braley

Premium Member
Premium Member
I'm offering this for what I have in it. It started when I got a "deal" on an OEM 787 crank for $300. Well it was but it turned out to be the rare 95 only 787(785) with the larger and fewer counter balance gear teeth and the fine threads where the pto spins on.
So now I needed the rare balancer to match and sourced it through Wizard Powersports for $125. I scored some super clean freshwater cases on Ebay for just under a hundred. I went ahead and put it all together with a new seal and Threebond 1211. This bottom end is 0 hour and it offers a little performance advantage as well because the first year 787 cases are ported better in the intake area. All later carbed 787 bolt on the same and work fine besides the pto and I have it for $75(that's what I had to pay for it in trade value being a rare part) if needed.

So it's $550 with out the pto or $625 with. Shipping would US only and $50.
Will trade for other Seadoo performance parts

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but I didn't want to push the price way up cause there are several ways for a person to go on that. I have tons cause I'm usually seeking this stuff myself and it's hard for me to part with. Let me know what you have in mind and I'm sure we can work something out.

Yes but I didn't want to push the price way up cause there are several ways for a person to go on that. I have tons cause I'm usually seeking this stuff myself and it's hard for me to part with. Let me know what you have in mind and I'm sure we can work something out.

Matt let me do some thinking. i have always thought about building a race ready 787 engine and this would be a very nice start.

OK fine then let's go the other way. Somebody sell me a clean XP 800 hull. Or trade me something cool.

Matt, too bad ur not closer to me, I have 2 of them. Well you will be closer in July :thumbsup: but that's a bit far out.

Yes, I believe you should. This is a good way to find out if not! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back