93' seadoo XP no start

Status
Not open for further replies.

93'XP

hi, i just bought a 93 seadoo XP, it wasnt running when i bought it today, so i checked the plugs, they are new and its getting fuel to the cylinders, but has no spark at all, also the guy said it didnt have a lanyard for you wrist, but the motor still turns over without it, also did this unit have a tilt feture?

Welcome to the seadoo forum! I looked in the service manual and you need the lanyard pluged in to allow the xp to have spark or to start. The teither is a safty device that shuts the engine off in the event you fall off the seadoo.
I also checked and this model has a electronic tilt on the impeller as far as I see in the manual it has a VTS (variable trim system). If you join as a premium member you can download an original seadoo manual from the seadoo library. Read it on line as a pdf file or download it and print off for reference. It contains a wire diagram, torque specs and valuable information about the 93xp. Subjects like carb adjustment, trouble shooting, winterizing, and diagnostic tests, with picture diagrams on assembly and repair. For more info click on the seadoo manual at the top of this page. If you have any other questions feel free to ask away. This is a friendly forum and everybody is willing to help out. Catch ya soon, and come back often.
Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back