90 sp stop switch testing? wow patients is a golden thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywoodbadguy1

you boyyyyys lol
ok DR said that being im not getting current out of ignition modual and getting current from 3 wire plug thing from the rotor
and the IG/mod is known to be good. that to check the rev limiter.
well im under the understanding that there is no way to test the RL. soooo i should check the Stop Button? how do i check that?
forgive me if i seem stupid. im not just frustrated. and exercising patients.
now i do have the same 90 sp that works should i try taking the Rev limiter out of that and installing in in the one in question? its allot of work to test. or is there a shorter way?
Is there a way to disconect Rev limiter and apply current to close or re set it? just a shot in the dark.

swap rev limiters?
test Stop or kill switch?
pull out last or remaining hair?
go spend $300.00 at shop that is 30 miles away?
lol once again thanks so much Frankie Ray your hollywoodbadguy1

hay doc.
i replaced the entire magnito.
have good spark now thanks.
now just have a whole lot of smoke comeing out of the exaust. its the 90 sp 587 rotax. im thinking as Lou said that while cranking allot over the last month tryng to find spark proublem i have allot of oil in engine.

dealing with the round 38bn carb going to take it apart today no fuel flow. and see whats up im looking for a used 1995 sbn 38 square carb. not having any luck. can i take a duel 38bn square and use just one.
there is a duel carb and manifold on ebay for $200.00 thinking of converting from single carb to Duel.
Thanks hope your weekend is grand.
frankie ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back