4 tec oil light

Austino6

Hey guys I really need some help I bought a 2003 gtx 4 tec took it out on lake and oil light came on went into a limp mode , took it to mechanic replaced both sensors on rear and front of motor , but it is still doing the same thing as soon as you put load on the throttle now comes on flashing and long beep saying oil

I'd check all the electrical connections, to include fuses to ensure that you're getting a good electrical connection. Did the mechanic put a pressure gauge on the engine to ensure that it has sufficient pressure?

I'd check all the electrical connections, to include fuses to ensure that you're getting a good electrical connection. Did the mechanic put a pressure gauge on the engine to ensure that it has sufficient pressure?
Yes he did everything was good

Press set 5 times while it's in limp mode to get the codes. Did he give you both the old sensor? Did he use the correct version for them?

If he checked the oil pressure, what was it?

Press set 5 times while it's in limp mode to get the codes. Did he give you both the old sensor? Did he use the correct version for them?

If he checked the oil pressure, what was it?
No codes show up just said end and yes gave me old sensor exact same one and I forget the numbers he told me but he said it was good

Pretty sure there's a little gasket for the sensor and if it's missing, it could cause erroneous readings.

Back