2022 3 Up Trixx - Two Beep & wont start

Aross458

I have a 2022 3 up Trixx with a two beeps and click - no start issue - display come on like normal & no codes.

Here is what we have done so far:

1. New battery - displaying 12.8 V - terminals are as tight as they can go (no corrosion and good contact)
2. New relay in fuse box - all fuses are good
3. New starter relay - (12.8 V on battery side, nothing on starter side during attempt to start) all contacts solid
4. Inspected key and tried second key and a strong magnet on key post (no DESS on this one)
5. Inspected two main connectors - all contacts look good and free of corrosion
6. All wires appear in good working order and no kinks are breaks
7. Jumped power to starter and it fires right up and turns over and engages the starter fine.

I'm stumped. Next thing I plan on doing is taking the top off and checking ground wires at the motor.

It acts like it isn't detecting that a key is attached and the signal from the ECU isn't telling the Starter Relay to power up the starter when the button is pressed. Or my new starter relay is also bad. I've tried multiple keys, a magnet, inspected the wires from the key post to the ECU to the starter replay....all is good.

Any suggestions??????

I have a 2022 3 up Trixx with a two beeps and click - no start issue - display come on like normal & no codes.

Here is what we have done so far:

1. New battery - displaying 12.8 V - terminals are as tight as they can go (no corrosion and good contact)
2. New relay in fuse box - all fuses are good
3. New starter relay - (12.8 V on battery side, nothing on starter side during attempt to start) all contacts solid
4. Inspected key and tried second key and a strong magnet on key post (no DESS on this one)
5. Inspected two main connectors - all contacts look good and free of corrosion
6. All wires appear in good working order and no kinks are breaks
7. Jumped power to starter and it fires right up and turns over and engages the starter fine.

I'm stumped. Next thing I plan on doing is taking the top off and checking ground wires at the motor.

It acts like it isn't detecting that a key is attached and the signal from the ECU isn't telling the Starter Relay to power up the starter when the button is pressed. Or my new starter relay is also bad. I've tried multiple keys, a magnet, inspected the wires from the key post to the ECU to the starter replay....all is good.

Any suggestions??????
I am having the same problem and have done exactly what you have done. Besides when I jump it from the starter relay it cranks, but it does not fire but when I push the button all it does is clicks I’m stumped. I wish I could get some help too.

I am having the same problem and have done exactly what you have done. Besides when I jump it from the starter relay it cranks, but it does not fire but when I push the button all it does is clicks I’m stumped. I wish I could get some help too.
We ended up taking ours to the dealer. Funny cause it turned over at the dealership and then went back to two beeps and nothing. Dealer tech said he has never seen this issue without it just being a ground wire or the starter relay. Unfortunately, they are super busy and won't get to it for a few weeks. He thought it might be a bad wire in the main harness and might have to replace the entire wire harness rather then track each wire. Also he said he might replace the main ground wire that goes from the battery to the engine (although it looks fine and is as tight as possible with no corrosion). I'll update when they resolve it.

Back