2013 Seadoo GTX 260 Limited IS has NO POWER and I Need Help!

paulmac201

I recently purchased a 2013 Seadoo GTX 260 Limited IS with 92 hours. The machine is in great shape on the outside and the engine compartment looks extremely clean. I took it out for one hour and it ran great. All of the sudden I received an "IBR Error Code" and it went into Limp Mode. I shut it off and started it a few times and it went right into Limp Mode each time. After a few attempts with this then it would not start at at all but I still had power to the dash. A few minutes later the machine went completely dead with absolutely No Power to the dash or anywhere. This is where it is at now.

I replaced the battery and nothing. I replaced the 30 Amp Relay and nothing. I bought a new rectifier and nothing. Can anyone out there give me some ideas what I can look at?

I brought it to a local dealership and they looked at it for about an hour and could not figure it out in the short time they had it.

If anyone can help then I certainly appreciate the input. Thanks.

Sounds electrical for sure; you're going to need to perform resistance and continuity checks on the wiring harness.

I have a friend with a 2013, and BRP didn't do owners any favors with the placement of the IBR module.

Since I work on my friends 2013, I have the schematic. IM me if you need a copy.

Back