2013 GTX 260 LTD - No Power

Slocum

Ok gang, post number two with ski number two(girlfriend's ski) in a week! 2013 GTX 260 ltd started last week. Came back to the lake, now a week later, and jumped on it to take my daughter for a ride and nothing. I mean zero! no beep, no screen on, nada! Not my house and limited(very) tools, meter, and/or spare parts here. So i did my best with a golf cart charger and put it on 10amp and inserted the key and still no power on the dash. no beep, click, blink, nothing. So I'm about a half hour from civilization. Thoughts? Going to Harbor Freight to get a volt meter in the morning. Does this ski have a generic starter relay I can grab from an auto parts store? Just want to get anything I can in one run to give it my best efforts to get it started. Again, thanks fo the help in advance! You guys are great!

Oh, and its stored at a marina, oil changed annually, battery removed and on trickle. its really well cared for with only about 100 hours on it.(she had three but this is her favorite, so now its the only one she owns)

Back