2012 sea-doo wake 155

JtW11

Hello, new PWC owner here and I don’t know much about the interior workings of the wave runner. I got the wave runner at around 195 hours and it’s at 198, for the first couple of hours that I had it running it was accelerating great and reaching 54 mph. But all of a sudden it stops accelerating like it should and only reaching 32 mph. Looked up some things and took the intake grate off and didn’t see anything that was obstructing the area. Also disconnected the battery to reset the chip. Check engine light isn’t on, so I am just overall confused as what the problem might be. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Hello, new PWC owner here and I don’t know much about the interior workings of the wave runner. I got the wave runner at around 195 hours and it’s at 198, for the first couple of hours that I had it running it was accelerating great and reaching 54 mph. But all of a sudden it stops accelerating like it should and only reaching 32 mph. Looked up some things and took the intake grate off and didn’t see anything that was obstructing the area. Also disconnected the battery to reset the chip. Check engine light isn’t on, so I am just overall confused as what the problem might be. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
It is a 2012 Sea-Doo Wake 155 sorry if I didn’t make that clear

Back