2012 Sea doo rxt 260 not flushing properly.

Ant fauwlla

Wondering if anyone can help me out, bought a 2012 rxt260 is… ski ran great for a day or two, then went into limp mode, replaced the oil pressure switch/sensor. Topped it off with oil, ski ran great for the following two days. After having it out and everything running fine, when I went to flush it with the fresh water hose connection, I noticed the water was not exiting out the back of the ski as it usually does when being flushed.?? Looking for possibilities on what could cause the cooling system to not be flushing properly. Clogged lines ?? Or some thing else ????

Almost has to be that the first hose from the flush connection to its first connection with the cooling loop is plugged. There might be a check valve that's stuck closed incorporated in that first hose to keep water from coming out of the flush connection when the ski is running when there is pressure in the loop also.

I am having a similar problem. When I try to flush with garden hose, no water will go in. I have tried looking in side with bore scope and I see what looks like some organic debris. I then made a 1/4" flush hose about 4' long and shoved it up in the flush hose to try to dislodge the debris and lots came out, but still cannot flush water through. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

Back