2012 GTX 155 Won’t Start AGAIN.

NonCertified

Back at it again.

I fixed my non cranking problem with a new relay, then cleared all my codes. It was running fine no check engine light but it would take a while reading the key, so I replaced the old battery with a brand new battery, I even had it fully charged poped that back in and put the key on the post and my display stopped working again, (it wasn’t working when I bought it but magically fixed itself for 1 day)

now it won’t crank, only clicks when I try to start, Checked out the relay again it’s working, and so is the 30 amp solenoid I even replaced it with a spare, and checked out my other fuses there all good. checked the plugs, They’re good, even swapped in new coils,

Is my harness bad? it does crank when I jump the starter relay.

Well, if it starts when you bypass the starter relay, your relay is bad, or you have loose or corroded terminal connections. How would faulty ignition coils prevent the engine from cranking?

Back at it again.

I fixed my non cranking problem with a new relay, then cleared all my codes. It was running fine no check engine light but it would take a while reading the key, so I replaced the old battery with a brand new battery, I even had it fully charged poped that back in and put the key on the post and my display stopped working again, (it wasn’t working when I bought it but magically fixed itself for 1 day)

now it won’t crank, only clicks when I try to start, Checked out the relay again it’s working, and so is the 30 amp solenoid I even replaced it with a spare, and checked out my other fuses there all good. checked the plugs, They’re good, even swapped in new coils,

Is my harness bad? it does crank when I jump the starter relay.
Is it the Starter Relay thats clicking, or the 30 AMP Relay in the fuse box?

Typically if its the starter relay thats dead, the ski will still power up (including the cluster).

If its the relay in the fuse box thats faulty (or some wiring around it), then that may cause the issues youre having.

Back