2011 seadoo gtx 260 limited no power

Txcope

Im working on this 260 for a buddy and im having a hard time getting it do anything. When i connect the battery and put the key on the post i can hear what seems to be the computer make a startup noise then after a few seconds the noise goes away. The gauge cluster will not do anything, won’t light up. When I first started working on the ski I connected a good battery to it and the gauges moved for their startup sequence but they stopped in the middle of the gauges and won’t do anything now. I’m afraid something shorted out. I checked the fuses in the fuse box by the battery and they’re all good. The ski also had lots of water in it and there was a mouse that got inside and chewed the injector and spark plug boot connector. I’m afraid that wires or electronics have been fried or messed up and that’s why the ski won’t show any signs of life. Is there any of fuses or anything else I can check or test to try and solve the no power or life on the cluster. It won’t turn over or beep at all. Just trying to figure out what to do with this cluster

Attachments

• IMG_6952.jpeg
    IMG_6952.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Back